We offer our house contents clearance service in all areas of Denholm including: Kelso Kerchesters Kerfield Kershopefoot Kingledores Kings Muir
How does our house clearance service work?
- We usually just require 2-3 days notice, we like to turn up at 9am on the day of our appointment. We can clear a standard 3 bedroom house in approx 3-4 hours.
- If you are unable to be present during the house clearance we can pick keys up from solicitors, estate agents or neighbors and hand the keys back when the house has been cleared.
- We will clear everything you ask us to clear, even the food from the cupboards, we can disconnect all white goods proving they are standard connections & uplift carpets if required.
- We charge a straight fee, the fee pays for our staffs wages, our fuel and all recycling center fees, if the property has a lot of items and we can not fit everything into our van we may have to do a 2nd load which costs 50% of the fee this basically just covers the costs of the recycling center for the extra van load. The house clearance will still be completed on the same day.
Denholm transport links: Many of our house clearance customers are not familiar with the area in which the house clearance is taking place. Below you will find useful area transport information.
Travelling by Car or Motorcycle
- Head east on Glendinning Terrace toward Ladhope Bank 0.2 m
- Sharp right onto Ladhope Bank
- Slight left to stay on Ladhope Bank
- Turn left onto High Buckholmside/A7
- Turn left onto Currie Rd/A7
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Currie Rd/A7 0.2 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A7
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A6091 0.6 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on A6091 0.9 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on A6091 3.3 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A68 8.0 mi
- Turn right onto A698 5.8 mi
- Turn right onto Kirkside/B640
- Location Denholm, Hawick, Scottish Borders TD9, UK
Denholm train station
The closest railway station to Denholm is 34 miles away the address is
Berwick-upon-Tweed train station
Railway Street, Berwick-upon-Tweed, TD15 1NF
Denholm bus route from Galashiels
- Service 397
- Frequency – Monday – Friday
- Galashiels – Denholm
- Route – Galashiels (Bus Station) – Kingsknowes – Selkirk (Market Place) – Ashkirk – Hawick (Burnfoot Shops) – Hawick (Horse) – Weensland Road – Denholm (Green)
Denholm Taxi Services
- Lex’s Taxi
- Dom’s Taxis
Items recently donated in the Denholm area
The items below will give you a good insight into the type of items we are able to donate on a regular basis. Read more…
Note! Items of sentimental or monetary value found during house clearance are handed back to each customer.
Contents from recent Denholm house clearances in the following areas: Lamben Lamberton Lammer Law Lammermuir Hills Langhaugh