The hoarded house clearance specialist team at Scotland House Clearance, have more than 10 years experience working with families, individuals, councils, solicitors and estate agents to help with the clearance of a hoarded property, whether the hoarder is deceased or still occupying a property.
We provide a discreet service when working with our clients, we understand that as an individual, having a hoarded house cleared can be a very difficult process, we often find that a compulsive hoarder will find it difficult to let go of what to us seems like ‘junk’ but to them holds considerable sentimental value.
We work closely with our clients to offer a discreet service, as well as provide the upmost comfort and support whilst the house clearance is being carried out.
We are fully licensed with the environment agency and are also members of AFTA, The Anti-Fly Tipping Association, it is important that you know where your waste is going.
We cover all areas of Scotland.
How Our Hoarded House Service Works?
- Contact us to get a quote, our hoarded house clearance specialists will ask a few basic questions to get a better understanding of the circumstances.
- We can visit the property to give a quote in person if you feel this would work better for you.
- If you book an appointment with us, our specialist teams will arrive at 9am, they will stay until the hoarded house clearance is completed.
- If you are unable to be present for the house clearance, you are more than welcome to post keys to our head office and we can post them back to you once the house clearance has been completed, or we can collect keys from a place of your choice, such as a solicitors office, neighbors house or an estate agents.
- Once the team have finished the house clearance, we will issue you an invoice for your records.
- We always try where possible to donate as much of the belongings as possible to charities, cat and dog shelters and refuges.
Hoarded House Clearance Before And After Pics
Visit our sister site The Cluttered House Clearance Company for more before and after photographs of hoarded houses we have cleared.