We offer our house contents clearance service in all areas of Banchory including: Crathie Crimond Crovie Cruden Bay Cuminestown Daviot Dinnet
How does our house clearance service work?
- We usually just require 2-3 days notice, we like to turn up at 9am on the day of our appointment. We can clear a standard 3 bedroom house in approx 3-4 hours.
- If you are unable to be present during the house clearance we can pick keys up from solicitors, estate agents or neighbors and hand the keys back when the house has been cleared.
- We will clear everything you ask us to clear, even the food from the cupboards, we can disconnect all white goods proving they are standard connections & uplift carpets if required.
- We charge a straight fee, the fee pays for our staffs wages, our fuel and all recycling center fees, if the property has a lot of items and we can not fit everything into our van we may have to do a 2nd load which costs 50% of the fee this basically just covers the costs of the recycling center for the extra van load. The house clearance will still be completed on the same day.
Banchory transport links: Many of our house clearance customers are not familiar with the area in which the house clearance is taking place. Below you will find useful area transport information.
Travelling by Car or Motorcycle
Banchory can be reached from Aberdeen
- Head west on W N St toward Littlejohn St 0.4 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Gallowgate
- Turn right onto Spring Garden 0.2 mi
- Continue onto Maberly St 0.2 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Skene Square/B986 0.1 mi
- Continue onto Woolmanhill/B9119
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Denburn Rd/B986 0.4 mi
- Turn left onto Wapping St/A93
- Turn right onto Guild St/A93
- Slight left onto College St/A93
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Riverside Dr/A945 0.9 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Great Southern Rd/B9077 0.2 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on Great Southern Rd/B9077 0.4 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Leggart Terrace/B9077
Continue to follow B9077
- Continue onto B979 0.7 mi
- Continue onto B9077 3.3 mi
- Turn right onto A957 0.6 mi
- Turn left onto A93 3.0 mi
- Turn right onto Raemoir Rd/A980 0.1 mi
- Location Banchory, Aberdeenshire AB31, UK
Banchory train station
Closest railway station to Banchory is 11.6 miles away the address is:
Stonehaven rail station
Dennis Roger Lane, Stonehaven, AB39 2NE
Banchory bus route from Aberdeen
- Service 201
- Aberdeen – Banchory – Aboyne – Ballater – Braemar
- Frequency – Daily
- Route – Aberdeen (Bus Station) – Aberdeen (Great Western Road) – Cults (Square) – Culter (Station Road West) – Drumoak (Nether Sunnyside) – Crathes Castle – Banchory (Hill of Banchory) – Banchory (Raemoir Road) – Banchory (Mount Street) – Kincardine O’Neil (Dee Street) – Aboyne (Victory Hall) – Dinnet – Ballater (Golf Road) – Balmoral Castle – Braemar (Auchendryne Square)
- Operator – Stagecoach Bluebird Aberdeen, 01224 212266
Banchory Taxi Services
- Banchory Cabs
Tel: 01330 850345
- Carol’s Taxi
Tel: 07532 250787
Items recently donated in the Banchory area
The items below will give you a good insight into the type of items we are able to donate on a regular basis. Read more…
Note! Items of sentimental or monetary value found during house clearance are handed back to each customer.
Contents from recent Banchory house clearances in the following areas: Fyvie Garlogie Byth Sauchen Sandhaven Pitmedden Birse Arbuthnott Badenyon