We offer our house contents clearance service in all areas of Gatehouse of Fleet including: Garrochtrie Gatelawbridge Gateside Gelston Georgetown
How does our house clearance service work?
- We usually just require 2-3 days notice, we like to turn up at 9am on the day of our appointment. We can clear a standard 3 bedroom house in approx 3-4 hours.
- If you are unable to be present during the house clearance we can pick keys up from solicitors, estate agents or neighbors and hand the keys back when the house has been cleared.
- We will clear everything you ask us to clear, even the food from the cupboards, we can disconnect all white goods proving they are standard connections & uplift carpets if required.
- We charge a straight fee, the fee pays for our staffs wages, our fuel and all recycling center fees, if the property has a lot of items and we can not fit everything into our van we may have to do a 2nd load which costs 50% of the fee this basically just covers the costs of the recycling center for the extra van load. The house clearance will still be completed on the same day.
Gatehouse of Fleet transport links: Many of our house clearance customers are not familiar with the area in which the house clearance is taking place. Below you will find useful area transport information.
Travelling by Car or Motorcycle
- Head southeast on Montague St toward St Mary’s St
- Turn left onto St Mary’s St
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Moffat Rd
- At the roundabout, continue straight onto Edinburgh Rd/A701 0.4 mi
- At Tinwald Downs Roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on A701 17.6 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the A74(M) ramp to Glasgow/Edinburgh 0.4 mi
- Merge onto A74(M) 18.5 mi
- Continue onto M74 28.7 mi
- At junction 4, take the M73 exit to Stirling/Glasgow/A80/M8 0.7 mi
- Continue onto M73 6.9 mi
- Merge onto M80 13.8 mi
- Continue onto M9 3.3 mi
- At junction 10, take the A84 exit to A85/Stirling/Callander/Crianlarich 0.3 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A84 0.4 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on A84 26.9 mi
- Continue onto A85 5.0 mi
- Turn right onto A827 2.1 mi
- Turn right
- Location Gatehouse of Fleet, Scotland, UK
Gatehouse of Fleet train station
The closest railway station to Gatehouse of Fleet is 28.7 miles away the address is
Barrhill Rail Station
Forest Road, GIRVAN, KA26 0QF
Gatehouse of Fleet bus route Dumfries
- Service 500
- Frequency – Monday – Friday
- Dumfries – Gatehouse of Fleet
- Route – Dumfries (Railway Station) – Dumfries (Whitesands) – Springholm – Castle Douglas – Twyholm (Village) – Gatehouse of Fleet (Mill of the Fleet)
Gatehouse of Fleet Taxi Services
- JJ Cabs
- Allans Taxi Service
Gatehouse of Fleet Council
Items recently donated in the Gatehouse of Fleet area
The items below will give you a good insight into the type of items we are able to donate on a regular basis. Read more…
Note! Items of sentimental or monetary value found during house clearance are handed back to each customer.
Contents from recent Gatehouse of Fleet house clearances in the following areas: Gretna Green Hangingshaw Hardgate Haugh of Urr Heathall Heck