We offer our house contents clearance service in all areas of Alford including: Birkenhills Birse Birsemore Blackburn Blackdog Bogniebrae Bogton
How does our house clearance service work?
- We usually just require 2-3 days notice, we like to turn up at 9am on the day of our appointment. We can clear a standard 3 bedroom house in approx 3-4 hours.
- If you are unable to be present during the house clearance we can pick keys up from solicitors, estate agents or neighbors and hand the keys back when the house has been cleared.
- We will clear everything you ask us to clear, even the food from the cupboards, we can disconnect all white goods proving they are standard connections & uplift carpets if required.
- We charge a straight fee, the fee pays for our staffs wages, our fuel and all recycling center fees, if the property has a lot of items and we can not fit everything into our van we may have to do a 2nd load which costs 50% of the fee this basically just covers the costs of the recycling center for the extra van load. The house clearance will still be completed on the same day.
Alford transport links: Many of our house clearance customers are not familiar with the area in which the house clearance is taking place. Below you will find useful area transport information.
Travelling by Car or Motorcycle
Alford can be reached from Aberdeen
- Head west on W N St toward Littlejohn St 0.4 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Causewayend/A96
Continue to follow A96 1.2 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Great Northern Rd/A96 1.3 mi
- At the roundabout, continue straight onto A96 1.3 mi
- Keep left to continue toward Inverurie Rd/A96 0.1 mi
- Slight left onto Inverurie Rd/A96 0.3 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Inverurie Rd/A96
Continue to follow A96 0.7 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on A96 3.3 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on A96 1.0 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on A96 1.9 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto B987
- Go through 1 roundabout
- Turn left onto B994 0.6 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on B994 2.7 mi
- Continue onto B993 7.4 mi
- Location Alford, Aberdeenshire AB33, UK
Alford train station
Closest railway station to Alford is 7.9 miles away the address is:
Insch rail station
3 Gordon Terrace, Insch, AB52 6PU
Alford bus route from Aberdeen
- Service X18
- Aberdeen – Westhill – Dunecht – Sauchen – Alford
- Frequency – Monday – Saturday
- Route – Aberdeen Union Square – Union Street – Westburn Road – Lang Stracht – Kingswells Park & Ride – Westhill (Wellgrove Road) – Elrick (Straik Road) – Kirkton of Skene – Lyne of Skene – Dunecht – Sauchen – Alford Interchange (Kingsford Road) – Alford (Balfour Road)
- Operator- Stagecoach Bluebird Aberdeen, 01224 212266
Alford taxi services
- Macdonald Taxis
- E & M Lees
Items recently donated in the Alford area
The items below will give you a good insight into the type of items we are able to donate on a regular basis. Read more…
Note! Items of sentimental or monetary value found during house clearance are handed back to each customer.
Contents from recent Alford house clearances in the following areas: Sauchen New Deer Daviot Chapel of Garioch Udny Green Tarland Clola