We offer our house contents clearance service in all areas of Insch including: Potterton Rattray Rhynie Rora Rosehearty Rothienorman Ruthven
How does our house clearance service work?
- We usually just require 2-3 days notice, we like to turn up at 9am on the day of our appointment. We can clear a standard 3 bedroom house in approx 3-4 hours.
- If you are unable to be present during the house clearance we can pick keys up from solicitors, estate agents or neighbors and hand the keys back when the house has been cleared.
- We will clear everything you ask us to clear, even the food from the cupboards, we can disconnect all white goods proving they are standard connections & uplift carpets if required.
- We charge a straight fee, the fee pays for our staffs wages, our fuel and all recycling center fees, if the property has a lot of items and we can not fit everything into our van we may have to do a 2nd load which costs 50% of the fee this basically just covers the costs of the recycling center for the extra van load. The house clearance will still be completed on the same day.
Insch transport links: Many of our house clearance customers are not familiar with the area in which the house clearance is taking place. Below you will find useful area transport information.
Travelling by Car or Motorcycle
Insch can be reached from Aberdeen
- Head west on W N St toward Littlejohn St 0.4 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Causewayend/A96
- Continue to follow A96
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Great Northern Rd/A96 1.3 mi
- At the roundabout, continue straight onto A96 1.3 mi
- Keep left to continue toward Inverurie Rd/A96 0.1 mi
- Slight left onto Inverurie Rd/A96 0.3 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Inverurie Rd/A96
- Continue to follow A96
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on A96 3.3 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on A96 1.0 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on A96 4.9 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on A96 0.8 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on A96 1.5 mi
- At Blackhall Roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on A96 5.9 mi
- Slight left onto B9002 4.0 mi
- Turn right 0.5 mi
- Continue onto High St
- Location Insch, Aberdeenshire AB52, UK
Insch train station
Insch rail station
3 Gordon Terrace, Insch, AB52 6PU
Insch bus route from Inverurie
- Service 41A
- Inverurie – Insch – Huntly
- Frequency – Monday – Friday
- Route – Inverurie Market Place – Oyne School – Insch High Street – Insch Golf Terrace – Kennethmont – Gartly Road End – Huntly Square – Huntly Gordon
- Operator – Stagecoach Bluebird Aberdeen, 01224 212266
Insch Taxi Services
- L & B Taxis
Items recently donated in the Insch area
The items below will give you a good insight into the type of items we are able to donate on a regular basis. Read more…
Note! Items of sentimental or monetary value found during house clearance are handed back to each customer.
Contents from recent Insch house clearances in the following areas: Boyndie Badenyon Longside Pitsligo New Leeds Maryculter Drumoak