We offer our house contents clearance service in all areas of Portlethen including: Burn of Boyne Bush Burnhead Cairnbulg Cairnhill Cairnorrie
How does our house clearance service work?
- We usually just require 2-3 days notice, we like to turn up at 9am on the day of our appointment. We can clear a standard 3 bedroom house in approx 3-4 hours.
- If you are unable to be present during the house clearance we can pick keys up from solicitors, estate agents or neighbors and hand the keys back when the house has been cleared.
- We will clear everything you ask us to clear, even the food from the cupboards, we can disconnect all white goods proving they are standard connections & uplift carpets if required.
- We charge a straight fee, the fee pays for our staffs wages, our fuel and all recycling center fees, if the property has a lot of items and we can not fit everything into our van we may have to do a 2nd load which costs 50% of the fee this basically just covers the costs of the recycling center for the extra van load. The house clearance will still be completed on the same day.
Portlethen transport links: Many of our house clearance customers are not familiar with the area in which the house clearance is taking place. Below you will find useful area transport information.
Travelling by Car or Motorcycle
Portlethen can be reached from Aberdeen
- Head west on W N St toward Littlejohn St 0.4 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Gallowgate
- Turn right onto Spring Garden 0.2 mi
- Continue onto Maberly St 0.2 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Skene Square/B986 0.1 mi
- Continue onto Woolmanhill/B9119
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Denburn Rd/B986 0.4 mi
- Turn left onto Wapping St/A93
- Turn right onto Guild St/A93
- Slight left onto College St/A93
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Riverside Dr/A945 0.9 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Great Southern Rd/B9077 0.2 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on Great Southern Rd/B9077 0.4
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Stonehaven Rd/A90
- Take the exit toward Portlethen/Shopping Centre/Badentoy Park 0.1 mi
- Keep right at the fork to continue toward Muirend Rd
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Muirend Rd 0.2 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on Muirend Rd 0.2 mi
- Location Portlethen, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire AB12, UK
Portlethen train station
The closest railway station to Portlethen is 7.8 miles away the address is
Stonehaven railway station
Dennis Roger Lane, Stonehaven, AB39 2NE
Portlethen bus route from Aberdeen
- Service 7
- Aberdeen – Portlethen – Newtonhill / Stonehaven
- Frequency – Daily
- Route – Aberdeen (Bus Station), Portlethen (Schoolhill) , Portlethen (Shopping Centre), Portlethen (Berrymuir Road Certain Journeys Only), Newtonhill (Skateraw Road), Stonehaven (Barclay Street), Stonehaven (Forest Park), Stonehaven (Station Hotel), Stonehaven (Mackie Academy), Stonehaven (Farrochie Road) , Stonehaven (Spurryhillock Ind Estate)
- Operator – Stagecoach Bluebird Aberdeen, 01224 212266
Portlethen Taxi Services
- Hillside Taxis
- Portlethen Taxis
Items recently donated in the Portlethen area
The items below will give you a good insight into the type of items we are able to donate on a regular basis. Read more…
Note! Items of sentimental or monetary value found during house clearance are handed back to each customer.
Contents from recent Portlethen house clearances in the following areas: Daviot Cruden Bay Rattray Maud Strathdon Tarves St Cyrus