We offer our house contents clearance service in all areas of Mearns including: Knockan Knockenbaird Knowes of Elrick Ladder Hills Landerberry
How does our house clearance service work?
- We usually just require 2-3 days notice, we like to turn up at 9am on the day of our appointment. We can clear a standard 3 bedroom house in approx 3-4 hours.
- If you are unable to be present during the house clearance we can pick keys up from solicitors, estate agents or neighbors and hand the keys back when the house has been cleared.
- We will clear everything you ask us to clear, even the food from the cupboards, we can disconnect all white goods proving they are standard connections & uplift carpets if required.
- We charge a straight fee, the fee pays for our staffs wages, our fuel and all recycling center fees, if the property has a lot of items and we can not fit everything into our van we may have to do a 2nd load which costs 50% of the fee this basically just covers the costs of the recycling center for the extra van load. The house clearance will still be completed on the same day.
Mearns transport links: Many of our house clearance customers are not familiar with the area in which the house clearance is taking place. Below you will find useful area transport information.
Travelling by Car or Motorcycle
- Head west on W N St toward Littlejohn St 0.4 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Gallowgate
- Turn right onto Spring Garden 0.2 mi
- Continue onto Maberly St 0.2 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Skene Square/B986 0.1 mi
- Continue onto Woolmanhill/B9119
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Denburn Rd/B986 0.4 mi
- Turn left onto Wapping St/A93
- Turn right onto Guild St/A93
- Slight left onto College St/A93
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Riverside Dr/A945 0.9 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Great Southern Rd/B9077 0.2 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on Great Southern Rd/B9077 0.4 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Stonehaven Rd/A90
- Location Mearns, Aberdeen, UK
Mearns train station
The closest railway station to Mearns is 9 miles away the address is
Dyce rail station
29 Station Road, Aberdeen, AB21 7EQ
Mearns bus route from Aberdeen
- Service 201
- Aberdeen – Banchory – Aboyne – Ballater – Braemar
- Frequency – Daily
- Route – Aberdeen (Bus Station) – Aberdeen (Great Western Road) – Cults (Square) – Culter (Station Road West) – Drumoak (Nether Sunnyside) – Crathes Castle – Banchory (Hill of Banchory) – Banchory (Raemoir Road) – Banchory (Mount Street) – Kincardine O’Neil (Dee Street) – Aboyne (Victory Hall) – Dinnet – Ballater (Golf Road) – Balmoral Castle – Braemar (Auchendryne Square)
- Operator – Stagecoach Bluebird Aberdeen, 01224 212266
Mearns Taxi Services
- Ashgrove Executive Travel
- Moor Taxis
Items recently donated in the Mearns area
The items below will give you a good insight into the type of items we are able to donate on a regular basis. Read more…
Note! Items of sentimental or monetary value found during house clearance are handed back to each customer.
Contents from recent Mearns house clearances in the following areas: Cairnbulg Potarch Garlogie Dunecht Pitcaple New Aberdour Monymusk